Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Vancil Sitcom Illustrated


The girls enjoy dressing up




Game time! We play war sometimes...
...and we make the children into the bed others. :)
One recent highlight was our trip to the park.
Hadi loved the swing!



My good friend, Orlando, drove me down to Houston for the weekend. It was great to catch up and hang out!
We went to a 50's diner and had hamburgers and a milkshake. :)
Mine was more like a California chicken sandwich or something. It was delicious!
There is a whole constellation of lone stars in Texas. This is just one of them.
The Diaz Brothers... :D
 Ferny!!!
Stephen drove back to Dallas with Orlando and me. The bunny happened to die shortly after we arrived back at the Vancils. It was a very distressing event, and Tirzah was pretty sad about the whole thing. Stephen dug the grave, I took care of the body, and the kids picked some berries to lay on top. I have to admit that as sad as I was for the kids, the whole thing ended up being pretty comical... especially since Stephen had just met the Vancils for the first time and dug a grave for their bunny to kick off the friendship. :P
It was a very touching funeral.
The Gravesite

Last Respects

Rest in peace, Nibbles.
 So ends this episode of the Vancil family sitcom. Join us again for more soon!


3 comments:

  1. ROFL........ ohhhhhh how I wish I was there!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorrrry. (roflol) Poor little rabbit. We never had any rabbit funerals. But we did have rabbits and they died too. And one ran away from home.

    ReplyDelete